Join the conversation now
What is the Metro Atlanta Speaks Panel?
- The Metro Atlanta Speaks Panel will be the source of summarized data that we make available to federal, state, and local governments, and to the public. The data will enable your community leaders from government, business, and non-profit organizations to plan more effectively in support of the Metro Atlanta region.
Why should you participate as a member of the Metro Atlanta Speaks Panel?
- You will be engaging with others on initiatives that create strong, sustainable communities.
- You will provide information to help build customized local solutions to common challenges, not only for where you live but the entire region.
- You will help to create an understanding the Region’s challenges that will help us to mobilize resources to inspire key people to action.
- Your unique interests and passions will be captured to help inform outcomes.
What does the Atlanta Regional Commission(ARC) do with the data it receives?
- All survey answers will be anonymous and your identity will be kept confidential. To do this, ARC has partnered with QuestionPro, an online survey software, that allows us to generate the insights we need to help improve the quality of life in Metro Atlanta. We will never collect share your information without your consent. Nor will we ever try to sell you anything.